1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wildstar Wildstar Chapter dissolved

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ralvin, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Ralvin

Ralvin Eternal Beard
    Bishop

The Wildstar Chapter for The Vindicators is being dissolved, Zappy is now the new guild leader and will be moving our guild into another group of guilds over the next few weeks. Things look promising and they will be forming a solid raid group for progression.

It’s been a journey, 6+ months of meeting great people and pushing through some of the most difficult content in MMO’s to date. There have been a lot of lessons learned and great people that have been a part of this experience.

Playing MMO’s personally has always been about a great consistent community that enjoys not only to get to the end of the game, but to play the game together on a daily basis after the wind-down from work, however the push to keep this guild in the raiding scene has been a huge burden over the past two months.

Now that we no longer have a regular community that consistently plays the game I can’t with good conscience keep this chapter (guild) going and keeping back some really good players that want and deserve to raid in Wildstar. I also can't in good conscience recruit players into a guild I have no faith they will get any help or have anyone online to play with.

I don’t want this to be the last Chapter I lead, and I hope that we all have made some friends and great gamer contacts for future guilds and MMO’s. Zappy and I hope to co-lead a chapter for a game in the future which may just be a match made in heaven.

Lets make sure we all share contact info before going our separate ways.

SteamID = Ralvin
    BattleNET tag = Ralvin#1226

-Ralvin

SilverB1rd likes this.
  2. zappy

zappy New Member
    Bishop

SteamID = happy (its the picture of the zoloft guy)
    BattleNET tag = happy#1321

Myrriel and Ralvin like this.
  3. Bradev

Bradev Vindicator Member

SteamID - tangyraptor
    Battlenet tag - tangyraptor#1418
    League of Legends - tangyraptor
    Smite - tangyraptor

Thanks for all the work you put into the guild Ralvin, I've enjoyed my time here. If another game catches your interest be sure to let me know.

Myrriel and Ralvin like this.
  4. Vindicore

Vindicore Administrator
    Bishop Contributer

Shame to see the chapter fold, but I thank you in particular Ralvin for your efforts leading, along with the rest of your officers. I also thank everyone for putting their time and efforts into the chapter and making it so successful over the months.

I would like to remind everyone that we are a community, and you are more than welcome to use our Teamspeak server as a base for all the games you play and you are also more than welcome to join our other main chapters, Archage and Planetside 2 and get involved there.

Once a Vindy always a Vindy.

Tssha, zappy, OBZERVO and 1 other person like this.
  5. Myrriel

Myrriel Vindicator Member

Sad to see the chapter being dissolved. I'm happy I got to play wildstar with you guys. The game wouldn't have been the same without you.

Steam id: TheHeck (the picture is pretty much the same as I have here.)

Ralvin likes this.
  6. Degeneracy

Degeneracy Vindicator Member

Sorry to see this happen. Didn't think it would. I know was one to leave but those on then knew what happened.

Steam ID: Shared in house and never online(can't play skyrim on 2 seperate comps while logged in....even in same house)
    LoL: Degeneracy
    Battle.net: Degeneracy#1640 When on WoW in Proudmoore server, that is not me. Any other server it is. Normally.

Edit: Been thinking of getting into PS2 more due to new mouse(old one would glitch out now and then)

#6 Degeneracy, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  7. TheBTron

TheBTron Vindicator Member
    Priest

8. Akuma

Akuma Vindicator Member

SteamID - Akuma (With the same picture as the one I have here)
    Bnet - Akuma#1585

Hope to play other games with you guys in the future

9. Celari

Celari Vindicator Member

Hey guys, I know i havent been on in awhile due to school and things but this news still bummed me out. I really hope we can all get together to play something again in the future.
    steamid: Celari
    Bnet: jhines8080#1801