1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your favorite implant?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vindicore, Apr 22, 2004.

?

What should we do with Alliance contribution and colony?

1. Use contribution to level from 7 to 8 and from 9 to 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Save the contributions to level with it only from level 9 to 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vindicore

Vindicore Administrator
    Bishop Contributer

Out of the various performance boosting implants, which ones your favorite?

2. Kyonye

Kyonye Vindicator Member

by far Dark light has helped me the most. I have so much fun killing infiltrators because they get so pissed at me for doing it...

3. Kurzgan

Kurzgan Guest

Yeah I gotta go with DL on this one. As I run I'm constantly clicking it on and off, also when I'm driving. I get ALOt of cloaker kills.

I hate cloakers.

4. Vindicore

Vindicore Administrator
    Bishop Contributer

I refuse to use Darklight nay more, Audio implant lets me track most cloakers, along with any other troops.

Plus somebody else always has DL :p

I voted Enhanced targetting, as its just so useful knowing how many hits enemies need to get killed, as well as what damage Im doing with my weapons. Its great for picking targets when your an infiltrator, pilot or mag gunner.

5. Snorf

Snorf Guest

I enjoy using just about each implant they have right now.

But my favorite, the one that is most essential to any situation in PS is Darklight. Those pesky infils are everywhere.

Although I have been experimenting with no DL. It's not that bad. AA does work extremely well against cloakers. Also, the interlink facilities decrease a cloakers chances of infiltrating an enemy base.

But, I voted for DL. :)

6. Grimric

Grimric Guest

Same here DL by far is my most used implant, next would be Personal Shield, then Regen :)

7. Kyonye

Kyonye Vindicator Member

DAMN STRAIGHT....

DL is da best....i always have the most fun hunting for infiltrators. especially the ones in the base you are in. like when you're getting attacked and they spend like 20 minutes just getting in the base...and then you spot them right near the CC, which took another 20 minutes to get to. wow they get mad. i love it so much...

i have an infiltrator cert on my TR guy but i only used that to get close enough to an AMS to blow it up with my OS

8. Deathzero

Deathzero Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

I can see none of you play cloakers....

9. Seyda

Seyda Guest

Adv Targetting, Personal Shield, and Surge.

Probably going to drop surge and get darklight now though, surge sucks.

10. Vindicore

Vindicore Administrator
    Bishop Contributer

On my infil all I have is enhanced targetting at the moment, its just so funny to kill people with long range beamer fire...

Going to grab melee booster soon, knifes more amusing to kill people with :)

11. Thunderthud

Thunderthud Fucking Legend!

I was going to drop surge. It's one of my favs for running into a base past all the defenders and on to the GEN to take it down while the hoardes are still behind me. I never have used surge with a weapon in true NC style, but for dropping gens in full rexo, it rocks!

12. Tssha

Tssha Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

Seems strange, but my favorite implant is Range Magnifier. As a lancer user, it just comes in handy for hitting faraway vehicles. Our AV has the best range of them all, and with skill can be deadly from much farther away than any other AV weapon. With Range Magnifier I can hit targets further than I can with the built in 4x zoom. Also, for sniping and long range Pulsar shooting, it can be indispensable.

I use Adv. Targeting and Personal Shield as well. I can't count the number of times Personal Shield has saved my life. Adv. Targeting also comes in handy for my AV work, as I can see which tank is closest to death, or which one has no gunner. But that implant is invariably helped by Range Magnifier. If you frequently use the lancer, I recommend you pick up RM as soon as possible.

13. Amarant20

Amarant20 Guest

everyone has abandoned Surge.

I will never give up on it! :)

14. Vindicore

Vindicore Administrator
    Bishop Contributer

Hmmm, all implants are either for prolonging life or for finding targets...

15. Razorwind

Razorwind Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

Grrr the bane of my existence in PS. :evil:

Sensor Shield. Now the jokes on you fools!! Muwahahaha!!!!! :twisted:

16. SheDevil82

SheDevil82 Guest

Dark light is my favorite of all. I use surge to push through a well guarded back door, only bad thing is they come and hunt you down when they realize your killing the gen... :?

17. redghost

redghost Guest

My favorite Implant is Personal Shield, I do not have Darklight cause I just flick on PShield, pop a Medkit, turn around, and kill me a CLoaker. I do not waste my time chasing Cloakers around bases. I have Audio Amp, and Enchanced Targeting also