1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So you are just minding your own business fishing...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zathrus, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Zathrus

Zathrus Vindicator Member

In this country, the owner of the large powerboat is in very deep shit since it is obvious from the video he is not watching where the boat is going... or what might be in front of him.
    While he was apparently not drunk, he currently has a lawsuit against him for being "distracted by his cellphone" causing the destruction of this fishing boat & nearly killing the occupants.
    I am unsure what fines the State of Oregon put on him but I am sure it was more than one.

2. Zathrus

Zathrus Vindicator Member

ah... apparently the pilot of the large powerboat has claimed he could not see the fishing boat over the bow of his boat.....
    Apparently this boat owner has never heard of bow camera's..... or raising the captain's chair.... or even standing if able to do so while on full plane.

As a result of that claim... he is also facing criminal charges as obviously law enforcement is not going to be impressed with the excuse "I could not see them over the bow of my boat running at full throttle".

I have driven boats for years, if I had to set my trim to raise the bow that high, I am automatically standing because you are blind to what is behind the bow otherwise.

#2 Zathrus, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    TheBTron likes this.