1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planetside 2 application from WajihVS

Discussion in 'Application' started by Wajih, May 16, 2017.

1. Wajih

Wajih New Member

What is your Ingame Name WajihVS

World location Saudi Arabia

Game you are applying for Planetside 2

Relevant gaming experience

I've been playing planetside 2 for a while, I play only light assault, but on special occasions I can turn to engineer or max..
    I have a less than 1 kd :/ , but that's because I like to do weird stuff, and sometimes I just zone out while playing, not paying attention....I don't care about my stats basically :)
    But when I am focusing I'm not that bad :D

Why you want to be a Vindicator

I want to join Vindicators because I would like to be inn a squad where our primary goal is to farm kills, certs etc...
    I like to play infantry only (mainly) and do not enjoy armor pushes, ghost zergcapping etc......I prefer tightly-knit, infantry-based gameplay.......
    I like the V brand? :D

In game rank/level (if applicable) 63

What roles do you prefer

Light Assault

How did you find out about us

In-game, was in V squad

Anything more you would like to tell us

I probably wont be playing much after I'm done with my carbine auraxium, which I'm very close to doing...
    I WILL play regularly, but probably not as much as I do now, ill also play other factions more then..........
    just thought to let you know,,,,,

2. Sean_353

Sean_353 Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

Our primary goal's not to farm kills, it's to capture territory and play the objective. But we do get our fair share. Anyway, nice to meet you. Hop in Discord!