1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planetside 2 application from RunePenrod

Discussion in 'Recruitment and Introductions' started by RunePenrod, Nov 27, 2017.

1. RunePenrod

RunePenrod New Member

What is your Ingame Name RunePenrod

World location US East Coast

Game you are applying for Planetside 2

Relevant gaming experience

I've been playing PlanetSide 2 since the onset of the game in 2012, starting with the now defunct Helios server which got merged into Connery. I still maintain a BR93 VS there and a lower rank NC. Since switching to Emerald I have played VS only. I have a lot of vehicles certed, not completely certed out but getting there. I play mainly as an HA, will switch to Medic, Engineer, MAX or any class for that matter, whenever the situation calls for it, or if I'm in a squad led by a good leader I will do what is asked of me.

Why you want to be a Vindicator

I have never been a member of an outfit, except for a short stint with 1IM and my own one-man outfit, which I mainly created just to feel like I belonged somewhere. After 5 long years and not doing so well all by myself, I decided to look online and found you guys. I was in a squad with FredK a few times and every time V led the fight, we won. I believe your structure and guidance is exactly what I need in order to improve and become better at this game. I am also actively seeking training on movement, positioning, as well as in-game settings, mouse setup etc as I feel that mine are completely wrong, and thus adding to my not feeling as if I am doing a good job of being a soldier on the fields of Auraxis.

In game rank/level (if applicable) 95

What roles do you prefer

HA, Medic, Engineer, LA

How did you find out about us

I was in a squad with FredK and just enjoyed the play style, the leadership, and of course capturing the bases. I felt very accomplished after each win.

Anything more you would like to tell us

I am originally from Bosnia, located in the Southeastern European peninsula called the Balkans. I grew up in Germany from 1993 due to the war in the "Balkans" and finished my schooling there. I've been a resident of the US since 2000. I speak 3 languages and several dialects, I am an IT Tech, car aficionado, music lover, Trekkie, and I love playing online games. None of my acquaintances play anything online or barely, so I am also looking to make friends, and be a part of a great community.

What is your name on Discord?

Rune

#1 RunePenrod, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. TheBTron

TheBTron Vindicator Member
    Priest