1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once again... proving roadrage is a road to trouble

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zathrus, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Zathrus

Zathrus Vindicator Member

Well... the video kind of speaks for itself, the police are still sorting this out as the motorcycle never stopped.

I saw that the driver would like us to believe the motorcycle is responsible for this entire accident. Yes he did kick the car... that might dent the car or damage some paint but in no way is a threat to the occupants.

On the other hand....
    Swerving a 3000 pound car at a motorcycle is assault with intent to cause serious bodily injury or death.
    He did in fact make contact with the rider... and almost got that motorcycle into the wall.
    instant karma took over from there.....

I am thinking this car driver is in much deeper doo-doo than the motorcycle rider. I am willing to bet this car crossed those double yellow lines to get into that commuter lane and almost took out the motorcycle while doing that.... I am thinking something along those lines sparked the kick which he should not have done ofc.

TheBTron likes this.
  2. TheBTron

TheBTron Vindicator Member
    Priest

It's mad max out there on the highways!

3. Sylak

Sylak Vindicator Member

That was stupidness everywhere.

4. Zathrus

Zathrus Vindicator Member

yes very very very costly stupidness... they are lucky nobody was injured badly.