1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3 Season 5! Come hang out!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ralvin, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Ralvin

Ralvin Eternal Beard
    Bishop

Patch today and Season 5 comes up on 1/15/2016 and I know a bunch of people are excited.

Season 4 was a huge turnout with 10+ VIndicators logging on every night around 9pm EST to group up and play. We got to the point where all our players plateaued at the endgame, but we all continued to play for another month just to hang out and chat.

This is what I love about multiplayer games, the ability to just chill out with friends, smash stuff, and have fun on a nightly basis.

Come join us on teamspeak, or not

Cloudslinger likes this.
  2. NorthernCaribou

Bishop

I haven't played D3 in forever, think I stop right before they released the x-pack.

Have they fixed a bunch of stuff since then?

3. Ralvin

Ralvin Eternal Beard
    Bishop

It's a brand new game that is actually fun now.

4. NorthernCaribou

Bishop

Well I got it downloading now and will give it another shot. I won't be able to play all the time cause of my shift times for work. ( Thursday to Thursday).

5. unclej

unclej Vindicator Member
    Chaplain

? i was playing d3 for a while what are this seasons i keep here ing about. is it a co-op thing? i just have the base game. i was gonna play the other day updated all ready to play and was like dam this graphic are bla. Divinity series in my opinion have much more detailed world and more complicated interface.