1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ArcheAge Fresh Start Servers (Vindies hittin it!)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by barneyninja, Dec 6, 2016.

1. barneyninja

barneyninja TS3 Admin
    Priest Contributer

Hey everyone,

I know i've been kinda quiet recently, been off doing RL things and having babies and such. you know, repopulating.
    Anyways, ArcheAge is one of the only games that has kept my interest recently, and i played the SHIT out of the game when it finally released in the NA. Its a GIANT open world sandbox/themepark hybrid MMO, with awesome classes, fun combat and pvp, a really good guild structure, and a TON of things to do besides combat (naval stuff, trade packs, crafting, awesome auction house economy, housing, FARMING).

I really enjoyed it because the game was perfect for my style - I could PVP and level when I was actually able to play for a chunk of time, but then jump on quickly and farm the shit out of my farms and cornering the market in mushrooms. It just worked out for me.

Some random things to do in game:
    - Cross continent trade runs
    - Build a house/Farm/both
    - Build an underwater house
    - PVP
    - Build castles and siege
    - Aliances
    - Trade packs
    - Raise Mounts
    - AMAZING fishing system
    -etc

I've recruited a couple of the old guard to come join me when the servers go live, including Raumy, Drifter, Redderick, Anderson, Grondly, Btron, and a couple others.

Honestly i dont have a huge plan for this, other than to get together and have some fun. If we have enough for a guild and people get interested, we'll start one up - Otherwise we'll have a "family" and join the same guild or something.

We'll be playing EAST, so pick a race there.
    Discord info for coordination: https://discord.gg/YDG5cht

Thanks!

Will also eventually be playing Dark and Light (DnL if it ever releases, promised EA by the end of the year), Conan Exiles, and Crowfall way down the line.

2. Aakek

Aakek Galactic Overlord
    Bishop Contributer

Ah new servers? I could possibly get into this since I already have it. I liked doing fishing and the farms/trade packs. I was running 3-4 large plots of land when I had quit lol

3. Pywell

Pywell Vindicator Member

I downloaded it again. Pretty specific instructions for getting into the new servers. You have to create a brand new account, different email and everything. It was a mini-game just getting signed up!